As a Niagara OGS member, you:
- the opportunity to submit queries to the newsletter
place your research on our Lincoln/Welland Counties Families Website.
- Receive a Discount from the E-Store
- access to a members-only page.
- an opportunity to contact the local branch for meetings, local research help and an opportunity to meet with those who share the same interest as you.
- Connect with the branch meetings/events though the current streaming technology.
As well from the Niagara Peninsula Branch OGS provides the following:
- receive the Ontario Genealogical Society’s quarterly journal Families, quarterly newsletter Newsleaf and 8 issues/year of e-NewsLeaf.
- receive flyers describing publications and supplies available for purchase from OGS
- can submit four family name queries each year to the Name Game – which is published in the quarterly Families
- have the right to vote at the annual general meeting and regional meetings, the right to hold office and the right to join any branch or branches.
- receive invitations to regional meetings and the annual Seminar for further education in genealogical subjects and social contacts with other genealogists.
- can participate in genealogical research projects specific to Ontario.
- get a membership card which can be used as a passport to resources.